Our website contains general guidance and information about the most common motoring offences. We realise you may not have time to read it all, so have set out below some of the key reasons why we may be the right firm for you if you need motoring offence advice:-
1. We are specialists in defending motoring offences and do not practise in any other area of law;
2. You will always be put through to a qualified lawyer who will be able to assess your case. We will then provide expert motoring offence advice free of charge either by telephone or, should you require it, by e-mail;
3. Due to our experience in giving motoring offence advice our knowledge of the technical defences available is second to none;
4. You are able to contact us at any time, including evenings and weekends, to discuss your case;
5. We are a small, experienced and efficiently run operation. If you need representation, we may compromise on fees but not our expertise;
6. We take control and help you to be thoroughly prepared for the hearing(s) with full preparation and representation for a fixed fee;
7. With over 25 years of experience exclusively within the field of motoring offences, we have developed a network of specialist motoring barristers and expert witnesses covering the whole of England and Wales.
Call us any time, 7 days a week for a free no obligation consultation – 0800 4334 678
To read more about how we defend drink driving cases visit www.drinkdrivelawyer.net.